Monster distortion in a micro package.
Harmonic overtones controlled by knob
or unique foot-controlled pressure pad.
Built-in noise gate.
Hi/Lo intensity button.
Extreme new sounds!
All sockets on top end panel!
This is the world's first boutique micro-pedal - another first for Rainger FX!
It's an extreme tone-mangling distortion - the same circuit as that used in the original Dr Freakenstein Fuzz, and it's housed in their own original design steel enclosure.
It has one main knob, which controls the harmonic overtone pitch. This aspect can also be controlled by Igor - a tiny pressure operated foot-controller (with dual sensitivity). When it's plugged in, the main knob becomes the 'range' setting for the controller's operation.
There are two pushbutton switches, one controlling the intensity of the overtone, and the other the function of the Igor controller . In standard mode it controls the pitch of the overtone in real time - as you play. In the new mode, it's an even more extreme facility, working like a hi-pass filter as it rises, and then morphing into a bit-crusher! (From 17 secs onwards on the audioclip)
The output volume is adjusted by the thumbwheel.
All the sockets are mounted on the top end panel, so if you have a space 41.5mm wide on your pedalboard, Dr Freakenstein's Dwarf will slot right in. No extra room is needed for side-mounting jackplugs - a unique feature among micro-pedals. Plus it's narrower than all others, and comes with Igor to add a real-time expression facility to your playing!
• Collossal wall-of-fuzz sound in a tiny package
• Totally silent between notes
• Comes with an Igor foot-controller - with two available pressure sensitivities.
• No side sockets taking up pedalboard space
• True bypass footswitching
• Custom-designed steel enclosure
• Powered by 9v power supply (not included)
• Harmonic overtone expression facility with 'hi/lo' option
• Does hi-pass filter and bit-crusher sounds
• Black leatherette paint finish for extra protection